Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Leo!!!

It's been a whole year since Leo joined our family. Weird isn't? We had a very low key birthday celebration. We just got him a couple of gifts, a sit to stand toy thing and a Baby Einstein video. I baked chocolate cupcakes with strawberry frosting. After I got the frosting, I got to thinking, that's sort of girly, but I didn't want chocolate on chocolate or white frosting. And for his birthday dinner, he wouldn't eat what I gave him. But Leo did allow Zoe to feed him, and he is now eating his rice off the floor. Sometimes you just give up and let the kids be kids. As long as he is happy (and I just vacuumed this afternoon) and no one is bothering him, I'm ok with it. So here are some pictures from today. Sorry, no pictures of him eating off the floor, although it's really cute!

Just getting started. Not sure if he likes it or not.

Oh yeah Mama, that's some good cupcake!

I love it so much I want a chocolate chest hair!

Yum yum!
Leo's birthday gift!

Zoe feeding Leo some rice. It was supper cute!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the cake face!!! Happy Birthday!

Janae @ Bring-Joy said...

My favorite is the picture of the two bums in diapers. These are the pictures you're going to want to pull out come the dating years--priceless. I still can't believe you're on your fourth pregnancy. You are the woman!

HolmesWare said...

He looks just like Jake and Zoe in these pictures! How fun! Happy Birthday!