Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Hello 2009! We've been waiting for you a long time!!! Did you know that this year is Steve's 10 year high school reunion? Isn't that weird??
We welcomed in the new year with our friends the Huggins. It was kind of fun to have two pregnant women in the house. Laura is almost 8 months and I'm almost 3 months. I don't think we had enough 7 layer dip or the right kind of seating. But oh well. It was fun. We played some Wii Mario Cart and Phase 10. I almost won, but Adam came from behind to win in the end. And yes, Steve got stuck on Phase 4 forever! (bwaahhaaaa) We watched 100 Greatest Hard Rock songs up until 11:58, then we switched over to Dick Clark's New Year's Eve. Of course Steve and I kissed at 12 o'clock. It was fun to hang out with friends and have adult fun (after we put the kids to bed).
Like I said before, lots of fun and exciting things will be happening in 2009 for us. My first none even yeared baby will be born. *sniff* We'll be leaving Utah for good, for real this time. I promise. And we'll be adults. No more school, well until I go back to school. We're glad that we're sticking around here for a bit. It'll be nice to just enjoy Logan without the pressures of school. Sort of like how it was when we first moved here, but Steve won't be working a 60 hour work week. 
So to all our friends and family, Happy New Year, and we hope that ya'll have a great year and that everything that you want you'll be able to get, or get closer too! Love you all!! 

Since I haven't posted pictures in a while, here a few of my favorite from December. Enjoy!


While we were moving our living room around, the kids got into the entertainment center and played "tv". It was way cute!

Why get toys when you can just play in the box? And yes, Jake can't keep his clothes on, even in the winter time. So he's always running around in just his underwear.

We took the kids to play outside (camera was freaking out so all the pictures for outside, ruined) and Leo fell asleep, and stayed asleep all the way into the house. Cute huh?

No comments: