Friday, December 12, 2008
Graduation Day!
Alright, so it's about 5 1/2 hours from Graduation, but I can't help myself. Steve is graduating today and I'm so proud of him! He has worked so hard for this. It's been a long time coming. I'm so thankful for a husband that is such a hard worker and never gave up. We have been through a lot to get here. My mother-in-law said something interesting last night. We came here almost 4 years ago and will be leaving with 4 kids. YIKES! But it's true. By the time we get out of here, we'll be here for 4 1/2 years by the time we get out and we'll have 4 kids. And we couldn't be happier! We are just so excited to be on the brink of our new adventure. And it all starts today with graduation. I'll post pictures up later today or tomorrow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You've waited a long time!!! Congrats to you both!
Congrats!!! That is definitely a HUGE accomplishment and Steve you should be very proud of yourself!!!
Post a Comment