Yup, that's right. My little boy is 4 now. 4?!?!?!?!? What? He's 4? When did that happen? I can't believe it that 4 years ago today, I gave birth to our first born. That it's been 4 years already. I wish I had baby pictures, but I still don't have them up on my fixed computer yet.
Jake is just so amazing. He is so smart. The things he can figure out on his own, without ANY help from us, he is, well, amazing. He has just taken off on the whole potty training thing and is completely potty trained now. He is talking like crazy and it's all making sense now! And his imagination is so awesome. I wonder sometimes what he is thinking about when he plays.
So my little boy is 4 now. I can't believe that. Time has gone by so fast. He is so big and wonderful and amazing. I'm learning so much about him and from him now. He is such a blessing in our home. I am so thankful that we have Jacob Daniel in our family! I love you Jake! Happy Birthday monkey!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jake! When did he grow up? Wow!
Post a Comment