Steve got a job offer from Moss Adams in Bellingham. We are so excited that we finally got our first job offer. We are sad to know that we won't be able to take it. It would be very nice to be back where we first met. Where our family was started. But, the Lord has another plan for us, and we are so excited to start that plan.
Steve's E&Y interview went well. Really well. He feels like he ROCKED it! I knew he would. So, now we're just waiting to hear from them. Because Moss Adams wants our decision by Friday, Steve will be calling E&Y to let them know that, and to push for our offer earlier. THIS JUST IN, WE GOT THE OFFER FROM E&Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And now to Leo news. As you all know, Leo almost feel of the growing charts at his 6 months check up. Not anymore! He is now 18.38 lbs and is 27 inches. That puts him in the 25% and 22% centile. We couldn't be more happier for Leo. He is growing and is healthy. What more could we ask for?
Jake is amazing! He is now fully potty trained! We haven't had an accident in weeks. He even made it all the way to my parents house in Payette without any accidents. And he is such a good brother.
Zoe, well she's 2. What else can I say? She is growing in leaps and bounds. She is talking all the time, and most of it is making sense now! She, also, is a good brother, I mean, sister! I'm so thankful that I have been blessed with such a cuddly little girl!
Ok, so while I was writting this, Steve got a call from E&Y and offered him a job! We know that this is THE job that we're suppose to have!!! Thank you to all of you that have prayed for us, has kept us in your thoughts. We'll get more details soon about the offer, like start date and bounses and stuff, soon. So, if you want more info, let me know. Thanks again everyone!!!
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's so exciting. I'm so happy for you guys!!!!!
We are so thrilled with the E&Y offer. WE are also proud of all of Steve's hard work and efforts to get to this place in his life. We are proud of all that you have done to help him get there also. We love you all.
Mom
Congratulations! That's great news and I'm just sorry we didn't get to know you better before you head off. And, I meant to tell you that your kids were adorable for Halloween. Congrats again!
Wow, it sounds like everything is working out perfectly for you guys! :) I'm so glad!
Well, I'm back in blogging world and I'm so happy to see this post!! You guys totally deserve this and I can't wait to see where life takes you!!! YEA FOR YOU!!!!!!!
Post a Comment