Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's a Shame

That I can't post what I want without being attacked. I can't express my feelings of happiness for what is happening in my life, and in our country, without someone hating on me and on those that have cause to be happy. I am deeply hurt that some of you out there would spread hate. That I can't express my feelings without being hurt. I suppose I should stop posting my opinions and just stick to the kids. And our life and what's going on. How sad is it that in my own Church, where it is preached love and do good and say good, that people are being so hurtful and hateful? Please, if you have a problem with what I am saying, don't hate. Don't say hateful things. Don't say ignorant things. Don't say stupid things. I take things personally, that's just me. Remember the golden rule, if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all. And if that means I don't get any comments, then that is fine by me. From now one, I promise to only post things about my family. I'll keep my opinions to myself.

2 comments:

kmloose said...

Sara, you have the right to your own opinion and the right to express and share it. This is your blog! If people don't like what you say, they can choose to disagree and keep it to themselves. If they don't, ignore them, and if you can't ignore them, block them from viewing your blog or something. People that aren't willing to have an open mind aren't worth dealing with the majority of the time. You can still love them, but you don't have to put up with them. I repeat, this is YOUR blog, it is your right to express anything you want.

Unknown said...

Thanks Karianne! You are a good friend! Thanks!! But you know me, I get hurt easy, and I just can't handle harsh words. I'd rather protect myself and not get hurt, then give people the opportunity to hurt me. And that's why I created my private blog. And that's where I let it all out. You are more than welcome to be able to read it, but just let me know if you want to. Love ya!