You Are Ginger |
![]() Like ginger, you are a total shape shifter. You can be sweet, spicy, mellow, or overpowering. You are both soothing and unique. You are popular... yet you are often overlooked. |
So my friend took this little quiz and posted it on her blog. I thought it was really cute, so I did it too! Funny thing, I think this is me to a T. How funny is that?
This is Steve
You Are Cayenne Pepper |
![]() You are very over the top and a bit overwhelming. You have a fiery personality, and you can give anyone a good jolt. You can easily take things up a couple notches, no matter what crowd you're running with. |
I don't think this is Steve at all. Well, maybe a little bit. When I did this for him (he wasn't answering his phone, he came up as Cilantro).
You Are Cilantro |
![]() The bad news is that there are some people who can't stand you. The good news is that most people love you more than anything else in the world. You are distinct, unusual, fresh, and very controversial. And you wouldn't have it any other way. |
This is Jake
You Are Garlic |
![]() Of all the spice types, you are the most universally loved. You get long with pretty much everyone, and you leave a lasting impression. You adapt yourself well to situations. You can fit in or stand out, depending on what you're called on to do. |
So, I know he can't take the quiz for himself, but I answered for him. Isn't fun to see what spice you are?
This is Zoe
You Are Basil |
![]() You are quite popular and loved by most people. You have a mild temperament, but your style is definitely distinctive. You are sweet, attractive, and you often smell good. |
I don't know about the smell good part. But that's our fault as parents for not giving her bath all the time. But she is loved by most people!!
This is Leo
You Are Black Pepper |
![]() You may be considered ordinary by some, but you're far from boring. You elevate the mood of any discussion, and people miss you when you're not around. You are secretly very dominant and powerful. Most can only take you in small doses. |
So ever since Leo was born, I've always felt that he has this powerful personality. Maybe it's because of his name, Leo, is linked to Lions and they are powerful. Whatever it is, I think that Leo is going to be a very powerful person one day and he's going to do great things! So, black pepper fits him well!






3 comments:
Thanks for your wii numbers. Here's ours:
Hyrum: 3351-4523-2810
Amiee: 0602-6756-7588
It'll be fun to play each other!
Hey I realized I gave you the numbers wrong...sorry! Here are the correct ones.
Hyrum: 3351-4523-2810
Amiee: 0602-6756-5788
Those are so cute! It's funny how accurate they seem, you are totally ginger! I wonder what I would be...
Post a Comment