Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Have you ever?

Woken up in the morning and just known that it's going to be a bad day? Welcome to my morning. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I don't know why, I'm just going to have a really bad day today. 
Oh and Jake swallowed a coin last night. He said, "Coin ouchie, coin ouchie" and pointed to his mouth then his tummy. So not only has he cut himself this week, he now has a coin (and we don't know what type of coin) in his tummy. What else could he do to hurt himself? Oh, the joys of parenthood. (Now imagine me rolling my eyes)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

He swallowed a coin!?! Dang!!! I hope it passes okay! Have a better week. :)

Tonee said...

Wow!! You guys have had a rough couple of days with Jake! I can't wait for parenthood...he he he
love,
tonee