Monday, May 19, 2008

All is well

So, I should have posted this earlier, but I'm doing just fine, well minus the cold that I have. And so does Steve, Zoe and Jake. We we're all sick this weekend. It hasn't been fun. Thank goodness Steve stayed home today. I don't think that I could have made it. Needless to say, I still haven't gotten anything done about the post for Leo's blessing. I know, I'm a bad mom and friend. Whatever. But we're all doing well now. I'm doing just fine and no longer feel the way I do in my last post. Thanks for all you're support! Now if only I lived by all of you! Thanks again!! Much love!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad things are happier! :) Hope the weather clears up so we can play again!

Tera said...

Whenever you feel like you did in the last blog, bring your kids to me for a few hours of playtime. My kids would love it! Then you can go out and shop, play, or spend some one-on-one time with your hubby. I'm being completely serious! Call me anytime!!