
This morning, I wanted to have pretty toes (which is a big deal for me, because I don't ever paint my toe nails, and I don't know how to do a pedicure at all), so I got my one and only nail polish and started painting away. Zoe really liked what I was doing. She put her toes right in front of my face, I got the hint. So I painted her toes.

Then Jake asked for his toes to be painted. I told him no at first, but he kept asking. So I painted his toe nails as well. They were both really good when I was painting their toe nails, but not so good when I tried to get pictures.

Because, you know I have to have pictures of Jake with pink toe nails!!
3 comments:
I LOVE painting Bracken's toes. Its so cute! He always wants dark purple toes, but I end up just doing a light pink so they are not as noticeable.
That's so cute! I can't even tell you how bad I need a pedicure. I am embarrassed to wear sandals. =)
hilarious. save these pics to embarrass him when he is older haha
Post a Comment