We had a little extra money, so we got ourselves new temple clothes. Well, me a dress and Steve new pants (we got fat). And because of how the pants are made, you have to do your own hem. I told Steve that I would do it. So, I did it this morning. I think it looks pretty good for a person that has NEVER sewn in her life! I can't remember how my mom showed me to tie off thread (yes, my mom is a wonderful seamstress, and tried to teach me, but I could never get the hang of it, or have the patients for it), but I did my own thing. We'll just have to see how it holds up! Tuesday, April 22, 2008
My Mom would be so proud!
We had a little extra money, so we got ourselves new temple clothes. Well, me a dress and Steve new pants (we got fat). And because of how the pants are made, you have to do your own hem. I told Steve that I would do it. So, I did it this morning. I think it looks pretty good for a person that has NEVER sewn in her life! I can't remember how my mom showed me to tie off thread (yes, my mom is a wonderful seamstress, and tried to teach me, but I could never get the hang of it, or have the patients for it), but I did my own thing. We'll just have to see how it holds up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment