Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hair


Zoe doesn't like to have her hair done. That's why she always has her hair down in her face. If I had a good little girl that would let me do her hair, I would. I would put it in pig tails, and pony tails. I would even try to braid it. I'm not that good of a braider. So yesterday I gave her a sippy cup of yummy pop (I know, I'm a bad mom. Leave me alone!), faced her toward the tv so she could watch cartoons, and I did her hair. It wasn't too bad. She only fought back a little bit. But I got a half pony in! She was so cute! I tried to get the pony tail to lay down, but it would only stick out. Which made her just even cuter! As Jared Black said yesterday as we were playing out side, she looks older! Like a little girl but littler. I hope that this is a start of her letting me do her hair. She is just so cute when I can get it done!





Another cute Zoe picture. We went last week to renew our housing contract. The theme was Hawaiian, so they were giving out leis. So Steve got the kids one. And they had a "fishing" spot for the kids and they got a little bag of candy and a toy. She got sunglasses. And this is the result of all that. Plus, they had yummy sugar cookies. That's what she's cramming into her mouth. 

Now I know her mother, but I think Zoe is just the cutest little girl ever! She is just so darn cute! And she's super sweet and loving and so trusting. I love to see her love on her little brother, or on another child. And she loves to give hugs! Some of her favorite people to give hugs to are Mandee Black (our downstairs neighbor), the Martin's (Johnny and Rachel have watched our kids a couple of times), Adam (our friend that is pretty much our on call baby-sitter), and any other child she sees.  So that's my Zoe. I love her so much. I'm so thankful that I have a little girl in my life. She makes me so very happy!

No comments: