Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Baby Leo

So this is short and sweet, but I had Leo Snow today. I started contracting around 4:30 this morning, and he was born 4:09 this afternoon. Almost 12 hours is way better that 15 hours with Jake and Zoe. Leo is 8 lbs 2 oz and 19.5 inches long. He is the most handsome little boy ever!! We are all doing well. I can never sleep on the first night. No matter what time I've given birth, I'm still on a high of sorts. So I will get pictures and have all the details up hopefully in the next few days. I'm hoping we get to go home tomorrow. I'm so over staying in hospitals! Thanks to everyone for your good thoughts, well wishes, and prayers. Love to all!!!

5 comments:

Clayton and Camea said...

Congratulations!

Amiee said...

congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures!

Meredith said...

Hey... i just saw a pic on steve's facebook... Leo's a handsome little fellow!! Congrats!!

Nate + Carlee said...

How exciting! You seemed pretty ready to not be pregnant anymore! I look forward to seeing the little guy!

Casey said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you and can't wait to see some pics.