Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Sometimes I Really Wonder....

....what goes on inside of Jake's head. Last night as I went to play one of my new games I had gotten a long time ago, and it was only just a third of the way done, I find out that it had been deleted. My save file was deleted. And so was all the games that Steve has played as well. Luckily, it was only on the PS3, so there wasn't much on there, but still! How on earth does my son do these things? He's just too smart for his own good. So now I have to start all over and play this game again. I got almost there last night, with the help of Steve. But poor Steve. He has to replay a game that he had beaten. He doesn't mind. Jake is a silly boy. One day when he's older I'm just going to ground him and not tell him why. It'll be because of this thing he has done plus the 15 plus hours of labor and him being a brat while in the womb. Oh, I probably won't do that at all. But it's nice to dream about doing that one day. That sure would be funny. Can you just imagine the complaining that would happen and the, "Mom, that's not fair!" Oh I can hear it now. What a silly boy we have!



This is a picture of Jake when he was 7 months old playing with the NES we have. And so it begins!

No comments: