Well, the time is finally here. I'm pregnant with our last baby! (well, I hope it's the last one, but I'll do whatever the Lord wants me to do)
We are super excited that this is finally happening.
The kids keep asking when we will find out if it's a boy or girl. FYI, the end of May. Happy Birthday to Steve! They also want another sister, although Teage thinks it will be a boy.
As for me, I'm doing better. Morning sickness hit me hard a few weeks ago. But, it has gotten better in the last few days. I don't wake up every day with the urge to throw up. And Ginger Ale is my drink of choice now.
Oh, which reminds me, I've been Coke free since New Year's Day! (Ok, I had two small Cokes a few weeks ago. Left over from making Costa Vida pulled pork. I couldn't let those go to waste. And I only had the small Coke once a day). I'm pretty proud of myself for resisting the Coke.
Anyways, baby number 7 is due in October. We're super excited for it to come. I'm ready to be done with having babies. lol!
Cheers!
1 comment:
Congratulations! I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well.
Post a Comment