This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of American Family Insurance for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
American Family Insurance is getting it's funny on! Hosted by Bill Bellamy, Stand Up For Family, its a comedy special about families! We all know that kids and families make for some funny stuff!
I laughed so hard on some of these videos. Why? Because they are so true! I did the same thing! I loved Bill Bellamy's Street Lights bit. When I was a kid, I had to be home before dark. I could play outside all day long, just as long as I was home by dark. And, just like Bill, I didn't have a watch. But there was always that time of day when you KNEW it was going to be dark soon. Oh, Heaven help you if your toe was in the house just after dark. I would stop whatever, and RUN home. I knew what would happen too. I was a brat, and when my mama would spank me, I would say, "That didn't hurt!" My mama would tell me to go get a brush or a wooden spoon. I may have had a wood spoon broken on my butt a couple of times because I was late getting home. Ahh, the good ol' days! LOL!
Oh, and I loved Donnell Rawlings bit about the new bike and you're mama saying, "Don't let anyone ride your bike!" Oh you so let your friends ride your new bike. And you got caught, right? I know I did!
How many of you had something like that? Playing outside? Spanks? The mama talk before visiting your mama's friends? Oh yeah, that all happened to me too!
I love how AmFam is sponsoring a Family Comedy special! It's something I would watch with my kids. Family is so important and this special is just a great way to spend time as a family laughing together! And showing the kids that they don't have it so bad now. lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment