Saturday, November 5, 2011

Didn't I Just Say This?

I am totally slacking. I know. I wish I could tell you why, but I can't say thing for a little bit longer.


Stuff is happening right now, that is totally taking me away from everything. I'm only half paying attention to what's going on in the blogging world. Or in the world around me.


I hope that you guys are not upset with me for not commenting, or coming by your blogs. I've lost one follower this week. Don't know why, but I did. That made me a little sad.


Thank you to those that have been coming by and reading and leaving comments. I'm getting them. I just don't have the energy to comment back. I want to, but it's just not there. And I hate leaving crappy comments.


Life is just up in the air right now and my head is spinning. Thank you for your understanding and your patience with me. I'll be posting on Monday for sure. And that's probably it. I have so many posts waiting to be written (they are all in my head) and I want to share stuff with y'all, but it's not the right time yet.


Just, keep me in your prayers. And please don't give up on me. I'll be back, full swing, shortly. Promise!


Thank you! Cheers!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tonee said...

Oh no! Hope everything is okay, this post makes me worry!

Ashley said...

Thinking of you and hoping everything is ok. Can't wait to see today's post but be sure to take the time out that you need for you. Blogs are secondary to life. :)