Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Babies vs Puppies

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Puppies vs. Babies for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

That's right! Animal Planet is putting it to a vote. Who is cuter, Puppies vs. Babies online contest?!?!?! And why shouldn't they? Babies and puppies are pretty darn cute!

Who do you think is cuter? Puppies or babies?

Me? Well, since I make the cutest babies EVER, my vote is for babies. In particular, my baby!

But since entries are over, you'll just have to vote for one of the other babies (or puppies) listed! But do not fear, they are just as cute! 

So, the question is, who is cuter? Puppies or babies. You have to ask yourself, what would you like to snuggle with? That's what I did. LOL! Really, who would like to cuddle up next to a hairy, drooling farting puppy? We had a bulldog puppy once. And she was the smelliest thing ever!

I LOVE to snuggle with my babies! Any baby really. But my babies, ok, so the eat, sleep and poop. BUT they giggle aka baby crack. You just can't get enough of the baby giggles! Just gotta have more!! And the snuggles, oh those are the best!

So, what do you think? Who is cuter? Puppies vs. Babies? Tell me in the comments below, and then make sure you head on over to Animal Planet and vote! (trash talking is great, just keep it clean and nice...as you can! :D)

PvB-CuteDar-Green-300x250-Backup.jpg

Visit Sponsor's Site

4 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

Someone else posted this too. Maybe Mimi? Anyway, I'm not sure that I could choose between the two. But I do love little cute babies!!!! I can't believe they actually have a website for voting on this!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh , I'm a Nana don't make me choose,, I love both and i have room on my lap for both,

Elizabeth said...

I vote for babies

Elizabeth said...

I vote Babies!