Thursday, September 15, 2011

Proud Mommy Moments

Today, I'm linking up with Emmy and Kmama for their weekly meme, Proud Mommy Moments! 




My dearest Teage has taken to, well, his peep. Every chance he gets, he is shoving his fat little hand down his diaper and going to town. He pulls it up and if I don't catch it, there is a fountain of pee going off everywhere.

This week, we failed to get him in pj's. Footy pj's are the best to stop this man handling. But alas, we were all tired and cranky, so we just put him in his bumGenius snap diapers and sent him to bed. The next morning, as I'm getting Jake and Zoe ready for school, out comes Leo and Teage. But Teage is butt naked! With that hand on his favorite body part. Can you guess what I got to wash that morning?

But my proudest moment, which I missed, (Steve told me about it) was while we were camping. During a diaper change (don't I have the best hubby, he did most of the diaper changes while camping!) Teage started signing, bummm peepee. In the sweetest sign-song voice. Steve ran and got his sister and they were serenaded with bummmm peepee.

But if you ask Teage to do it now. He just gets the angry voice and violently says bumm peepee, while grab said parts. But it sure is cute and funny to watch him sing his song. :D 

And it is now a phrase we keep texting and leave on each other FB page. Cuz, we're mature like that. 


Photobucket

7 comments:

Emmy said...

What is it with little boys and their boy parts. Too funny.
Great PMM! Thanks for linking up

Amy said...

Ha! That is so funny! Little boys are hilarious like that.

Amy said...

My youngest is a boy.... and oh my goodness I never knew there was such a fascination with that thing! Funny, it never goes away ;-) hahaha!

Vivian said...

I've just learned a new phrase!! LOL

Lourie said...

My son used to literally whack or spank the monkey during diaper change time. My husband would cringe. Now my son (almost six) loves to wash that part. It's his favorite part of bath time. Boys! hahaha.

Gingerrose said...

That's awesome! I love that it has become a thing for you guys to say to each other. Too funny!

Kmama said...

Hahaha! How cute (at least while not in public, right?!?!).

Thanks for linking up!