Thursday, September 22, 2011

Proud Mommy Moments : Zoe




Today I'm linking up with Emmy and Kmama for Proud Mommy Moments!


This week, it's all about my little girl Zoe! 


Last Thursday was Back to School Night. We got to meet her teacher, see her classroom and hear a little about what she'll be learning this year. Jake had this teacher last year, I knew what they would be doing during the year, so I just looked at the art that the kids had done in the first week of school.


Just like last year, there was their names in cheerios on some construction paper up on the wall. This year, there was a self portrait. As I looked for my Zoe's name and drawing, I noticed how great and cute and really good the others were.


Zoe's was at the bottom of the wall, centered. I gasped. And then laughed. And then took a picture. Thinking, "this is soooo going up for next weeks PMM!"


ARE


YOU


READY


FOR


ZOE'S


SELF PORTRAIT


??????





When asked about the picture, she stated that she has lots of teeth and wanted to make sure to show them off in the drawing.


Girl, you did more than that!


My daughter's first portrait looks like something from a horror movie!

Photobucket

9 comments:

amy said...

lol, that is too cute!!

Elizabeth said...

Ok I REALLY LOL at that one, so cute!

Amber said...

haha - she got her point across!!!

Mrs. M said...

Haha! Those teeth are mighty SHARP! Love the drawing!! :)

Impulsive Addict said...

OMG! That is hilarious! I love it!!

Stopping by via Amber's place..

Emmy said...

Lol! You didn't know you had a vampire daughter did you? :) That is awesome and a perfect PMM! Thanks so much for playing along

Kmama said...

Oh! That is awesome. I love it. Isn't it fun to look at the pictures. You always hope your kid's isn't the worst. I'm sure Zoe's wasn't the worst, but definitely funny!!

Thanks for linking up!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

LOL! I love it! Who wants a boring self portrait when you could have something like that. :)

Lourie said...

Her self portrait is EPIC!!!! I loe it! :D