My Happy List

I'm linking up with Mamarazzi for this weeks Happy List! It's a great linky party! Makes those bad weeks seem like they weren't that bad!
- I'm HAPPY I have more kids in undies then in diapers! So PROUD of Leo for learning so quickly how to go in the potty!
- I'm HAPPY that Jake and Zoe are loving going to school! I think it's going to be a great year!
- I'm HAPPY that we got out of the house for a bit today! Two parks, tried out BurgerVille's Walla Walla Sweet Onion Cheeseburger (OMG, soooo good!), and played a little disc golf!
- I'm HAPPY that we have an X-Box 360! That we downloaded the ESPN app and can now watch our Aggies play today! GO AGGIES!!!
- I'm HAPPY that for the past two weeks, we've been able to borrow a friends car while they are out of town visiting family before they leave for the land down under for 18 months. It's been a blessing to have two cars. I'm praying that by some miracle they offer to sell it to us for cheap.
- I'm HAPPY that I'm the new Co-VP for the CCC. I'm excited and happy to be involve in the kids' school again this year!
- I'm HAPPY that my mom is finally getting her new knee! Praying that all goes well!
- Most of all I'm HAPPY that I get to be the mom to 5 wonderful kiddos and wife to one amazing man!
6 comments:
it makes me happy to hear you have more kids in undies than in diapers!! It's been so hard training my 3 year old to go potty that I couldn't imagine doing it 5 times! He's doing better now but still has a hard time with #2.
It's so nice to get out of the house...always makes me HAPPY! :)
Have a great weekend.
that is great news! I am looking forward to getting mine out of diapers, haha!
i hope you can get the 2nd car you want and need!
Yay! They grow up so quickly. :D
what a great appy list it made me happy reading it
Yay for having a second car to drive around. I know the pain all too well. I hope they do offer to sell it to you cheap. And getting out is always awesome. Sounds like you had a full day. :)
Sweet onion cheeseburger?? Oh yes please!!!! That sounds delicious.
Hooray for potty trained youngins! Go Leo!!!!
Hope your mom's surgery goes well, when will she be getting the new knee??
Post a Comment