RagaBabe "Easy" All-in-One (AIO) Newborn sized diaper is probably my favorite NB diaper! It fits baby from 6-15 pounds. And like the 2-step, it has the star velcro that can be lapped over to fit tiny babies. As much as I was disappointed in the 2-steps, I loved the AIO! It has a hidden pocket under the front flap so you can add the doubler for a heavy wetter.
This AIO fit great! It was just below the cord, so we could use it from the birth. If you had a tinier baby, you probably couldn't use this diaper until the cord fell off. The star velcro allows you to cross over the top, if you need to. Just like the 2-step, the laundry tabs did cause me a headache, coming loose in the wash and ruining some of my favorite diapers.
The great thing about this diaper, was the fast drying time. For an AIO, it dried quickly, outside, with my pocket diapers. That is great! And amazing!!
I only had a few leaks with this diaper. Probably because I went a little too long before a diaper change.
The "Easy" AIOs are offered in solid colors and prints. And 4 different sizes: NB, Small, Medium and Large. I'm a little disappointed in their print choices, not a lot of BOY stuff. And we don't do camo. And they just added the black solid AIO. And, they now offer all their prints and solid colors in the NB size!
RagaBabe "Easy" AIO are sold only at their site. A NB print is $25.95 and a solid is $24.95 plus the $3.95 shipping. The print S,M,L are $27.95 and the solid S,M,L are $25.95. Same rules as the 2-steps apply here.
I really would like to get more AIO in the bigger sizes. I just fell in love with them and the solid colors and prints that they do have are great! I would love to have all the "boy" stuff that they offer. But, I'm on a diaper freeze!
If you are looking for a good NB diaper, then I would get some the RagaBabe "Easy" AIOs! You won't be disappointed!
3 comments:
Awww....I love it! He's so cute! I want to squeeze him!!
cute
Sounds like a great diaper. And your diaper model is extra adorable. :)
Post a Comment