bumGenius Newborn All-in-One or Deluxe extra-small all-in-one (depending on who you buy from) is an extra-small newborn, Velcro closure diaper made by Cotton Babies. It fits babies from 6-12 pounds. It does fit below the cord, to help keep that dry and clean. The diapers are offered in a variety of colors. A good mixture of boy, girl and neutral colors!
bumGenius is the best selling and most loved diaper brand out there. Cotton Babies also produces two other brands. But more on that later!
I am one who likes to not follow the crowd and jump on the band wagon. But after trying out the One-Sized BG's on my other boys (again, more on that later) I thought I would give the Newborn diapers a try.
I picked up four diapers, and wished I would have gotten more of those and less of the other newborn diapers I bought. I really liked these diapers!
The fit was prefect. I am not a fan of Velcro, but when it comes to newborns, it's great. You can get the best fit for baby every time! It was low enough to not both the cord. So we used these when Dexter still had that.
When he was small, I never had a leak unless I went to long in between diaper changes. That happens kind of a lot here. With three in diapers, it's hard to keep track when was one of the boys last diaper change was. He could even wear these all night and not leak! As he got closer to the size limit, the fit was off, and therefor leaked more then I would have hoped for.
Drying was average. Longer then the RagaBabes drying time. But a lot less then the Lil Joeys. I never had problem with the laundry tabs coming loose in the wash. I had problems with that with the RagaBabes and the Happy Heiny's.
As for price, it was well priced. For one diaper, it's $12.95. The price goes down if you buy three or more at a time. I actually got mine from the Cotton Babies store in Vancouver! I'm so lucky to live so close to that store!!
All in all, I really LOVED these diapers. Fit great, well priced, average drying time, no leaks that wasn't my fault. A really great diaper for new baby until baby can fit into a One-Sized diaper! And a great gift to a new mom for a baby shower gift!
You can buy the bumGenius Newborn AIO diaper from Cotton Babies, or my affiliate, Kelly's Closet!
No comments:
Post a Comment