Lil' Joeys is a newborn diaper from Rump-a-rooz. They are small, fitting babies 4-12 pounds. These diapers are an All-in-one (AIO) snapping diaper. They have a snap down for the cord, inner gussets and just too cute!
We used these from day one! They fit Dexter great! He was 7 lbs 14 oz when he was born. We had 8 total, and we could have used more. I loved using these the frist few weeks!
They hardly ever leaked. Since we are seasoned parents, we tend to keep diapers on a little bit longer than most parents. So, they would leak when we went over the 3 hour limit. Oops. But other than that, no leaks! Held the baby poo great!
As he got bigger, around 3-4 weeks, the ft was harder to get right. I love snaps, but he was just in between the snaps, so it was either too small or too big and he would leak. Sadly, I had to put these up when he was about a month old. And I can not wait to use them again with the next baby!
My only complaint is they took forever to dry! You get that problem with AIOs, but these seemed to be worse. I would either have to dry them in the dryer two or three times, or hang dry them for about 2 days.
For newborn diapers, these were pretty cheap. They come in two packs for $29.97. Where I got mine, Kelly's Closet, you got the same colors. But if you order from the manufacturer, Kanga-Care it's two cents cheaper and you can order which ever two you want. I just LOVE their bright colors. I totally could have gotten more in the different colors. They also offer prints, but I like the solid colors the best.
If you are looking to cloth diaper your newborn, I totally recommend Lil' Joeys! If we could have, I would just do a newborn stash of these. You really don't need any other diaper until they get a little older. Probably around the time I had to put these up, between 3-4 weeks old. And they are just too tiny and cute to pass up!

1 comment:
So good for you to do the cloth diaper thing, I never did.
And great honest review.
Post a Comment