Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Happy List

Photobucket


Thanks Mamarazzi for hosting the Happy List! It's a great thing! And you should do it too!!

I'm HAPPY that we've had rain off and on this week. I LOVE summer rains!

I'm HAPPY that two of my kids are with Grandma and Grandpa for a week!

I'm HAPPY that I woke up this morning with a bunch of boys in bed with me! Only Teage stayed in his bed. I love that our bed is big enough for two extra bodies!

I'm HAPPY that I got to see Harry Potter opening day! Even it was crappy seats, it was still great! And I got permission to see it again!

I'm HAPPY that Steve's new job is going so well! And that the commute isn't that bad.

I'm HAPPY that this week is birthday week for us. Two kiddos have birthdays, and in lazy tradition, we are just going to have a small family party.

I'm HAPPY that things are going well and life is good!

5 comments:

Tonee said...

How do you sleep with kids in your bed? I am such a light sleeper, that every little move or sound they make wakes me up. I moved Jennsen out of our room at 2 weeks for this reason!!!

Amy said...

Your list made me happy. Life seems awfully sublime for you right now. I am glad.

Amber said...

Sounds like you've got a lot to be happy for again this week!

So glad to hear Steve's job is going well.

Harry Potter was AMAZING! I went to a sold out show Saturday night and just LOVED it. I can't wait to see it again!

Aubrey S. said...

Yay for birthday weeks! Wasn't the HP movie great?

Hope you have a fabulous week!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

February is our big birthday month--3 of us. I also love family parties most years. Less stress and I think the kids have just as much fun!

I'm happy things are going so well for you too! :)