Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Happy List

Photobucket


If you didn't know, Mamarazzi hosts this awesome linky party. So, what are you HAPPY for?


  • I'm HAPPY that Steve has a new job (sorry, really, it's all I can think and talk about right now)
  • I'm HAPPY that Steve passed the CPA!!!! No more studying!!!
  • I'm HAPPY that we are going camping this weekend! Even if it's in his Grandma's backyard. :D
  • I'm HAPPY that the baby is doing well. He is growing so fast. Can't believe he'll be a month old on Tuesday.
  • I'm HAPPY that, with no help from me, the dishes are done and my kitchen is clean!
  • I'm HAPPY that the kids LOVE/ADORE their littlest brother.
  • I'm HAPPY that Zoe will hold Dexter even when he is crying for me. She LOVES to hold her baby brother.
  • I'm HAPPY that we get to see family and hang out!
  • I'm HAPPY that we have been so blessed this month. All things work out in the end!

6 comments:

Emmy said...

Yea!! Congrats to Steve (and you) on his new job. That really is something to be so happy about.
And one month coming up- do the monthly pictures!! You will be so glad you did :)

Have fun camping

Aubrey S. said...

Family is one of the best reasons to be happy! Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

Conni said...

enjoy this time, with your little one, because as you know, before long he will be 10 years old!!

Thanks for sharing

Amy said...

You are so cute! I am happy that there are so many wonderful things in your life, and that you are my friend.

Amber said...

You have so much to be happy for! I hope you enjoyed your backyard camping!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Dexter is almost a month--really? That went fast...for me. I'm so glad things are going so well for your family.