For the 4th of July weekend, we went up to Grandma Wickie's house (that's Steve's Grandma) and camped out in her backyard. It was a test to see how well the kids could camp.
It was a success!
So, for your viewing pleasure, in no particular order, our first camping adventure.
Jake and cousin Kayleigh
Zoe's first sparkler
She was a little worried
Leo being silly
Leo and Grandma Wickie walking back to Aunt Kayla's house
Leo outside of our Costco 10 man tent!
Inside of the tent, our side. Queen sized air mattress and Dexter's travel tent/sleeper!
Backside. Those windows self roll! How cool is that?
Left side
My view looking out. (Don't worry, we zipped that side up)
Dexter sleeping in his tent. It was great to lay him down and know that he was protected from the sun and wind.
Dex in the wrap!
Two of my favorite dudes, Daddy and Dex. Dex usually ended up in bed with us.
Staring at Daddy
Jake and Zoe
Leo and Teage, oh and Oswald!
Cousins in their fuffly 4th of July diapers!
My boys in diapers
More fluff
Teage and Zoe LOVED their cousin Kayleigh!
Walking down to Grandma's beach
She may look sweet, but look at those eyes...she is SOOOO up to something
Grandma's beach!
Leo
Leo and Zoe
Jake and Aunt Judy
The view
Grandma Wickie and Dexter right before we left
Thanks Grandma Wickie for letting us camp out in your backyard! We sure did have lots of fun!!








4 comments:
You are brave! I don't know if I would dare take my TWO kids camping. But it is nice that you all had such a wonderful time together. Camping is wonderful. Especially with the family. :)
Nice cute matching diapers!! If I had to go camping it would definitely be someone's backyard where I just have to run into the house to get my "needs" met. But again I'm so not an outdoorsy kind of gal. Looks like a TON of fun though!
So fun to see your pictures! What good memories!
Looks like fun! Where did you get that travel tent sleeper? I've never seen one before and I love the idea!
Post a Comment