Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Happy List

Photobucket


Mamarazzi is once again, hosting the weekends Happy List! It's great to take a moment and think of the things that have made your week Happy! Thanks, Mamarazzi! Make sure to link up people, we need more Happy out there!


  • I'm HAPPY that on Monday we celebrated our 8th anniversary! I can't believe it's been 8 years already! I can't wait to see what else is in store for us! Love you honey!
  • I'm HAPPY that Dexter is finally here, and is doing well, and is the best baby ever!
  • I'm HAPPY that ALL of Dexter's siblings are adjusting well to him. Even Teage. I was worried about him, but he is loving his little brother! And hasn't shown any jealousy at all!
  • I'm HAPPY that I have the world's best husband, EVER! Really, I have him. He makes me sleep when the baby thinks it's time to be awake. He takes care of the sick kids and cleans up the puke (we've had a lot of that this week), he does the DIAPER laundry and all the other laundry, he does the dishes, he makes me feel sexy even though I haven't showered in a few days and have my own special smell of icky milk and b.o.
  • I'm Happy that I have a wonderful mother-in-law that would take more than a week out of her busy life to be here for the birth, to help take care of the kids and me and just be wonderful and supportive of us. I love my in-laws! Thanks Harry for letting Marilu come down here!
  • I'm Happy that my parents were able to come up here to meet Dexter last weekend. I know how sad they were, especially my mom, that they couldn't be here for the birth because of my mom's knee, or lack there of. I know that was tough blow to take with all their stuff that is happening. But I'm so thankful that they were able to come when my mom's leg wasn't bothering her, and they had just enough cash to make the trip. I know Jake and Zoe loved their time with Grammy and Boppie and Leo and Teage loved spending the day in a park with them. I'm glad they got to meet Dexter when he was still a little newborn. Still had that brand new smell!
  • I'm Happy that I have a wonderful family! They make things better!
  • I'm Happy that I have great visiting teachers that wanted to take care of us and have stepped up and done so. I got new ones, since one sister moved away *sniff*. I'm sad to see my old ones leave, but am excited to get to know better my new visiting teachers! So glad they stepped up so fast (the change happened this month and just 5 days into June, I had a baby!) and were on top of things.
  • I'm Happy to be back in blogging land. I've missed y'all so much. Thanks for the well wishes, the labor wishes, the support and sticking around even though I wasn't around. You all are amazing and I count you all as great friends!
  • I'm Happy that I have another week with Steve here. This week as gone by too fast. I wish we could just be together all the time. I'll be sad to see him go back to work.
  • I'm Happy that we don't have to move. Kids don't count until they are two, so we can stay here for another year. And I'm ok with that. Really, I am. Once we found out, a sense of peace filled me.
  • I'm SO HAPPY that I have the gospel in my life. Really, being Mormon is the best thing I have ever done, besides marrying Steve and having a gaggle of kids. Knowing the Plan of Happiness sure makes life better and easier.
  • I'm just Happy to be happy and have an amazing family. I love my family so much!

So, what makes you happy? Have a hard week? Think of the things that have made you happy. Maybe it was that Coke with a friend. Or the sun finally coming out. Or the trip to the zoo with your summer bound kids. Or that school is out for summer. Whatever it was, make a Happy List and share with all of us! And remember to link up with Mamarazzi!

3 comments:

Zara said...

I love your happy list. It made me happy! Congrats on 8 years of marriage. :-)

Beth W said...

That's a lot of happy! :D

I'm happy that your extended family and friends are so supportive, understanding, and loving...everyone should have that. Congrats! :)

Emmy said...

Great list and happy anniversary!!