Thursday, June 30, 2011

Baby Dexter

Dexter is now 3.5 weeks old. Really? It goes by so fast!

I just wanted to share some of my favorite pictures of him so far.
I tried to put them in order, so you could see how cute he has aged, but I don't think I got them all in the right order.
Oh well, he's still cute!

So, for your enjoyment,
BABY DEXTER!

Just born

On our way home

A few days old, snuggles with Mama

Less than a week old, chillin' with Daddy

About a week old, in the swing

Two or three days old, more snuggles

Zoe and Dexter, just about a week old

A few days old, Leo and Grandma Marilu

Two weeks old...he drinks until he passes out

Three weeks old, sleepin' in Mama's bed

8 comments:

Debbie said...

awwwww - precious! there is nothing better on this earth than a squishy baby :0)

Vivian said...

two years old and still sleepig in Mama's bed... LOL that's my life! Dexter is darling! Can't believe how time flies!!

Sandra said...

OMG what a gorgeous little peanut! Made my uterus throb!

MaryAnne and Rusty said...

suuuper cute! He looks JUST like his sibs. You make pretty cute babies!

Beth W said...

Wow! What a handsome little guy! :D

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Oh, I love your precious pictures of you handsome guy. I think he's going to be quite the ladies man.

Emmy said...

Such cute pictures!! And love love his dark dark hair and so much of it!

Myya said...

Absolutely precious. He is a BEAUTIFUL baby!!!