Again, I'm linking up with Amy over at Involuntary Smiles.
I know, it's suppose to be Time Out Tuesday, but I just keep forgetting, or am lazy.
You pick.
This week, my time out is happening now!
The boys are all camping (in the cold and the rain) and Zoe and I are watching all the Princess movies we have while eating popcorn, candy, beef jerky and drinking some soda!
I know it's not all sans kids, but I'll take just one over all 4!
Although, I did get to go on a shopping trips to Target by myself.
Ok, so, mostly it was for dinner one night, but I did get to go shopping for other things.
Ok, not for me things.
Camping things for the kids.
But it was by myself and fun!
And then, on Tuesday, I went to a friends baby shower.
It was so nice to get out of the house and just spend some time with ladies I like to hang out with!
Good food, good conversations and no kids!
It was a blast!!
Other than that, it's been full on Mommy mode.
But that's ok.
I just wish the weather would make up it's mind and stay warm and sunny!
We are all ready to get out of this house!
***EDIT***
Steve called me a few minutes ago.
Teage threw up twice after they got camp all set up and he ate some snacks.
So, now Steve is bringing all the boys home with the promise of smores cooked here and camping in the living room without a bed time.
Poor lil' guy!
***EDIT***
Steve called me a few minutes ago.
Teage threw up twice after they got camp all set up and he ate some snacks.
So, now Steve is bringing all the boys home with the promise of smores cooked here and camping in the living room without a bed time.
Poor lil' guy!
5 comments:
Wow! Steve took all the boys? Even little Teage! Way to go Steve!
Dang it I totally missed the boat on this link up again. I am a horrible blogger lately! Ugggh!
How awesome for Steve to take the boys. Just think even when lil Dexter is here you will still be able to do one on one "girl" nights with your little lady. Boy is she outnumbered : )
Hope Teage feels better!
Found your blog threw Involunatary Smiles...
I had three brothers and was the only girl... I so loved the non boy time I got to spend with my mom... We are now best friends and LOVE to hang out and shop or cook or just be there for each other... I think that is so neat to have that one on one girl time with your little girl...
I have two little girls now and try so hard to give them all the love and attention they crave but it is a full time job in it self...
Oh how sad! A camp out ruined by puke! No bueno.
Post a Comment