
It's the weekend!
Time to list our Happy!
Thanks to Mamarazzi for creating this AWESOME meme!!
What makes me happy?
- I'm Happy that Xbox released Hulu Plus this past week. We've FINALLY been able to watch old House's and other shows, since the PS3 has been hacked and even then, Hulu wasn't working on it.
- I'm Happy that Steve tried to take the boys camping last night. Just sad that Teage got sick. But he's all good now.
- I'm Happy that May is finally here! 4 more weeks until this little dude comes!
- I'm Happy to have spend a few hours with just Zoe last night watching Princess movies! We got 4 watched before the boys showed up.
- I'm Happy that Steve feels pretty good about the test he took yesterday. One more to go, and hopefully we'll be done with this CPA exam crap.
- I'm Happy that my kids love to play together! This morning I woke to all of them giggling and laughing. Is there a better way to wake up?
- I'm Happy that things are going well with this pregnancy. Hoping that stays the same for the rest of it!
- I'm Happy that we have no plans this weekend and can just relax (until Steve leaves us this Sunday for training)
- I'm Happy that we get to go up to Seattle on Thursday and spend the night in an awesome hotel, then go on up to Bellingham for our niece's baptism on Saturday! Can't wait to see more family!
4 comments:
Bummer about the quickie camping trip, glad to hear all is ok now.
Hooray for overnight trips! AND for XBOX having their crap together unlike Sony.
Good luck with the test scores, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys...when will you find out??
What a great happy list!
I want to visit Seattle so badly!
Happy Mother's Day!
sounds like another busy week! and yes, it's great to wake up happy, isn't it?
also, i gave you another Most Versitile Blogger Award. go to my post here to find out more :)
http://crayonfreckles.blogspot.com/2011/05/versatile-blogger-award.html
:) andie
here's tracy morgan to the bacon:
http://crayonfreckles.blogspot.com/p/bacon.html
:)
Post a Comment