Ok, it's suppose to be Time Out Tuesday, but it's not Tuesday.
Oh well.
Amy, over at Involuntary Smiles has started a new meme
Time Out Tuesday.
As I understand it, you share how you get your time by yourself.
i.e. time away from kids, work, school, husband. whatever.
You link up and she draws a random person as the winner of a prize that will help with your time out!
Sound like fun?
Yes!
Wanna get some ideas on how to relax or just get away?
Yes!
Wanna win something fun and relaxing?
YES!!
Well, then go link up with Amy and share your Time Out!
You have until Saturday to do so!
So, now my turn.
I'm a mom of four kids 6 years to 22 months, with another on the way.
I don't get a lot of time to myself.
I shower after hubby goes to work, because I don't want to get up before 7.
Yes, we do the mad dash every morning to get Jake on the bus by 7:28.
Steve tries really hard to give me a break when he comes home by 6 every night.
He helps with the kids, makes dinner, if I haven't already. Story time, scriptures, bed. It's all on him.
I help a bit, but not so much now because by the time he comes home, I'm so tired.
On the weekends, I get ONE day to sleep in. Church is at 9 on Sundays. Nice, but doesn't help with the sleeping in.
Saturdays, I is my day off. I usually just stay in the bed room, watch crap and sleep.
I would LOVE to take a nice hot bubble bath, but I'm out of bubbles.
I used to work for Bath and Body Works, and Eucalyptus Spearmint is my favorite flavor.
They used to make a milk body wash that doubled as a bubble bath.
But I can't find in on line.
I'll have to check the store.
Now-a-days if I can get a bath or shower while Steve is home, I just like to sit and relax and fall asleep in the tub (bath) or just let the water hit me and use this:
to scrub away the ick and just get a energized.
Now if only I had a huge soaking tub like my sister-in-law has.
Can we say jealous?
Yes we can!


3 comments:
Thanks for the shout out! And baths are such a wonderful way to relax and be alone with your thoughts. Hopefully one day you will get a big tub like your sister in law!
Hope you can get your relaxation in this week too!
I love bubble baths. But I am too lazy to climb all the way upstairs after a long day to take one. Haha. But they are awesome. I love B&BW.
Post a Comment