
Seriously, the best idea ever!
Make sure you go over to Mamarazzi's and link up your Happy List!
- I'm HAPPY Pomegranate Herbal Tea with honey. I've woken up every morning with a sore throat and it's been so nice to have the tea to help soothe it!
- I'm HAPPY that the sun came out Thursday and Friday! We spent lots of time outside! And wore out the kids good so they went right to sleep at bed time!
- I'm HAPPY that my bumper on the iPhone took the beating yesterday when I dropped it in the parking lot, and not my phone! But now I want a new, unbeaten up bumper.
- I'm HAPPY for hummus! I've been craving it all week, and finally picked some up on Thursday along with some pita bread. Soooo yummy!
- I'm HAPPY for a very understanding husband that doesn't mind a messy house or cooking dinner after he gets home.
- I'm HAPPY for Tangled! ALL my kids love it and I've been able to do some light cleaning while it's on!
- I'm HAPPY for my kids. They love to play with each other and are so helpful to one another...if they aren't trying to kill one another. LOL! But those moments when they do play well, or help each other, those make me happy and hopeful they'll be great friends when they grow up!
- I'm HAPPY that I was woken up this morning by my little dude doing some boxing inside of me! I love feeling him move and when he beats up his Daddy when we cuddle!
So, what are you happy for?
7 comments:
Great list! I'm kids will be great friends when they grow up too, as long as they don't kill each other first. :)
I can't wait to see Tangled!! It's on my Netflix list right at the top.
I really loved feeling the baby's move when I was pregnant. LOVED.
Yummmm! Hummus!!!!!!!!
Tangled: One of MY favorite movies of all times!! (kids agree, of course!)
I have heard such good things about Tangled, I will have to rent it for the kids!!
Nothing better than the first few days of nice weather and the kids can get out a run, and play....and tire themselves out!!
Thanks for sharing
Love those sunshine-filled days! Tangled makes me happy too. :) The music is great! And my husband doesn't mind cooking dinner either - he probably prefers it. My culinary skills are somewhat lacking, I must admit. haha :)
Yay for your boxing baby! Too cute.
I've seen Tangled twice and loved it! Super Cute!
Loved.. loved feeling my babies kick! The neatest feeling in the world! Men miss out!!!
Don't you just hold your breath when you drop your phone until you know its ok!! Eeek.. glad yours was!!
Hugs to you and Dex!!
Viv
Loved your list this week, LOVED it!
Ahhh I love Tangled, we bought it last week. Such a cute movie!
LOOOVE feeling wee ones inside moving around, ohhh how I want to feel that again!
Post a Comment