Miss Angie over at My So-Called Chaos
has nominated me for my very FIRST blog award!
I feel so LOVED!!
Here is the disclaimer:
[when a nominee accepts her award, she must present 7 facts about herself, and then nominate 15 newly discovered blogs to check out]
So, you ready for 7 more facts about me?
I'm not sure I can do this without any repeats.
Sorry if I do.
1. My one addiction is to Coke. No, not the drug, sillies. The drink. On a bad (ok, even on a good day) nothing is better than a nice, cold glass of Coke!
2. I seriously check my email like 20 times a day when I blog. Just to see who is leaving me some comment love! I love comments! So keep them coming!
3. I have a lot of friends on Facebook. Like a lot. But I can look at them and name where I met them from and how we know each other. And I have actually had a real conversation with them all.
4. When I was a kid, I had this cat. When we got him, my dad said he had to have the initials of NGC, after National Guard Check (that was how he was paid for). I wanted to name him Nick Grant Cam, after the boys I liked in school. My dad, however, thought to name him No Good Cat. So that was his name, No Good Cat. We called him No Good, or Num Nuts for short. Not very nice, huh? But I loved him a lot and was really sad when I had to leave him when I went off to college and my parents gave him away. I'm sure he has passed on by now, but still, I miss my No Good!
5. I could spend all day in any fabric store and buy, probably, thousands of dollars of fabric! Only to let it sit on my sewing table to wait for me to think of something to do with it. It really wouldn't be that hard. I love Moda Bake Shop!
6. I have a terrible temper. It's a LOT better then it was when I was a kid or even a young mom. (LOL, I'm still a young mom), but on the days where I'm just tired, I have a really hard time keeping calm and being patient with everyone around me. It's really bad. Something I work on every day.
7. When I was a kid, my favorite color was purple. I still like purple, but in high school, it changed. I LOVE my high school colors. Red, Black and White. Ok, not so much white, but red and black. That makes me happy! I would LOVE to have red and black dishes, more red and black stuff in my decor, just more red and black everywhere.
Now for the 15 awesome blogs that I think are versatile!
1. Amy from Involuntary Smiles
2. Andie Jaye from Crayon Freckles
3. Vivian from A Dance For 5
4. Vanessa from J.FAM...blog for the soul
5. Janae from Diaries of a Grumpy Grateful Mom
6. Jennifer from A Marine & all His Girls
7. Rebecca from Southern Charm
8. Amanda from The Most Fabulous News
9. Sandra from Absolutely Narcissism
10. Debra from Housewife Eclectic
11. Debbie from McCormick Madness
12. Becca from The Texas Darling
13. Connie from Personal Reflections
14. Sami from Symmetry In Motion
15. Evelyn from Hanging by a Silver Lining
4. Vanessa from J.FAM...blog for the soul
5. Janae from Diaries of a Grumpy Grateful Mom
6. Jennifer from A Marine & all His Girls
7. Rebecca from Southern Charm
8. Amanda from The Most Fabulous News
9. Sandra from Absolutely Narcissism
10. Debra from Housewife Eclectic
11. Debbie from McCormick Madness
12. Becca from The Texas Darling
13. Connie from Personal Reflections
14. Sami from Symmetry In Motion
15. Evelyn from Hanging by a Silver Lining

7 comments:
congrats on the blog award! Love learning new facts about bloggy friends!
I don't love cats - but I do love red and black together!
I totally agree about #1. I used to be a Diet Coke-aholic but just recently switched to Diet Dr. Pepper. YUM!
I'm totally with you on the temper thing. I'm amazed my children still like me because I get so grumpy and yell a lot. Ugh.
Thanks for sharing! Love it!
#5. Absolutely. I do the EXACT same thing! :D
Hey girlie! Thanks so much for the shout-out! You're a darling!
I loved this post, the getting-to-know-you stuff, like now i know we would spend hours wandering around the fabric store...and I don't even sew. I just like the ambiance!
You are so sweet! Thank you. i actually don't do awards. It got to be too hard to stay on top, and I feel like I am cheating myself when i blog about a list of things. So I am flattered and thank you, but i cannot play along.
Congrats!
Your cats name was hilarious! So something my dad would have done too.
Fabric stores are awesome, I don't sew but just being in there makes me think I could. LOL
Oh man I am not a patient mama either. I struggle every single day not to yell as much as I did the day before. That is the one thing I hate most about my mothering, I yell way WAY too much!
I am the same way about comments and about fabric stores! I love them both. I have a coke addiction to, but to Diet Coke. I actually drink Diet Coke because I like the taste better, I grew up on it so regular coke is the one that tastes funny to me. I know, I'm weird. :)
Post a Comment