Monday, April 4, 2011

Favortie Things Swap

Photobucket


Today I got a lovely package in the mail...that wasn't filled with fluff!

I, once again, participated in one of Mamarazzi's swaps.
This time it was a Favorite Things Swap
I love these ones.
Really, you don't have to think too hard on what to get your partner because it's all stuff you love and use!

This time, Mamarazzi paired me with Becky from Three Ladies and A Gent.
She's been great to get to know!

So, without further ado:

Ok, wait. First I must apologize for the lame iPhone pictures. 
My camera battery is dead
and I haven't charged it yet.
So the next best thing is the phone.
Sorry.

Ok now for the goodies:

 Oooo, what could be inside???


The Loot!
Starting from the back left:
-The envelop is filled with scrapbooking stuff (a picture is down below)
-A Spring Flag for our future garden
-Her two favorite magazines: US weekly and All You
-Presents for each kid (picture below)
-Easter Frame
-Starburst Jelly Beans!!!!! (a favorite of mine too!)
-Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bunnies (one for each of us...Steve too!)
-Note pads and a little thing of paper clips and rubber bands and small sticky notes

She included a note with each item explaining why these are her favorites!


 Each gift was from her daughter! Too cute!!
Jake got a magnate spinning thingy.
One her favorites as a kid.
Mine too!!
 Zoe got hair pretties in a pink ballet shoe!
Note: Yes, she is wearing her Halloween costume. I let her use it for dress up!


 Leo got a car.
Because what boy doesn't like cars?


 Teage got a car as well.
Ok, so he is saying cheese, just not looking at me.
And yes, he's still in his pj's at 2 in the afternoon.
It's been one of those days.



This is the scrapbooking stuff she sent.
For the lift of me, I can not figure out what the letters
e-o-s-t-r-h-r
are suppose to spell.
I'm just a little slow.

And, I really don't scrapbook. Not anymore.
But my mom does! 
In fact, she does a birth to 1 year old scrapbook for each of my kids.
So, I'll be passing these along to her to use for baby Dexter.
So these will not go to waste or go unappericated! 
I love all the stickers!
It really does make me want to scrapbook...but not enough to actually do it.
LOL!


Thank you Becky, for a wonderful favorite things swap!
I Love everything!

Make sure to stop by her blog to see what I sent her!

14 comments:

Misty said...

What a great package! Spring is in the air! :) Who wouldn't love that? :)

Myya said...

Look at you all on top of it! I haven't done my post yet. I just got pictures taken so hopefully tonight (maybe). Great goodies! Oh & I think those letters are supposed to spell out brothers, maybe you are missing the b??? This was a fun swap & I really enjoyed my partner. Yay!

Amy said...

What a lucky girl you are! Really. I love swaps. They make you feel all warm and happy. Especially when having one of "those" days.

Sorry it took me so long to comment. I was reading your sewing blog. :) I don't do much sewing so this one is easier for me to comment. And follow because my goodness, I just like you!

Mamarazzi said...

great stuff!! i love that she included the kids.

VandyJ said...

That was some wonderful stuff. So cool to include the kids.

Amber said...

Woo! Look at all those goodies, I can look at people's swap packages for hours. And how sweet of her to include the kiddies!

jennykate77 said...

Great stuff!! Those are two of my favorite magazines too...I'm a junkie. Cute stuff for the kiddos!

Amy said...

Very sweet...everyone got a gift. How cute!

Janna said...

What a great package...love when everyone gets to join in on the fun!

shortmama said...

Sweet gifts for the kiddos!

That chocolate makes me hungry!

Becky D said...

I hope you found that b! Glad the whole family loved the package!

Shawn said...

I love swap partners that include a little something for the kids, so very thoughtful!

I agree with Myya, look for the missing B.

Rachel said...

Awesome, you scored big time! And I love what you sent your partner too, so fun!

Unknown said...

Sweet gifts for you & your kids!

~Becca