Friday, April 29, 2011

Confession Friday

Photobucket


It's Friday!!
Time to spill the beans!


I CONFESS
That I saw a promo for the movie Prom.
At first, I was like NO WAY. Not gonna happen.
Then, I've seen it again, and I have to admit, that my 14 y/o girl is coming out and I REALLY want to see this movie.

I CONFESS
I am now watching the Royal Wedding.
I might have cried when Princes William and Harry walked into the church, thinking how sad it is that their mom isn't there.
I hate being a mom at times like these.
LOL!
I really like Princess Di and was in shock when I learned she had died.
Those poor boys.

I CONFESS
That I really want to bust out my crown and pretend to be a princess again.

I CONFESS
That I was so not into this Royal Wedding until a few days ago.

I CONFESS
I'm sick or talking about it now.

I CONFESS
That I'm mad at Teage.
I took a super cute video of him.
He then played on my phone (I have a preschool app for him)
The little turd DELETED his cute video.
UGH! TODDLERS!

I CONFESS
I'm finally getting around to doing my laundry.
FINALLY!

I CONFESS
That I am the most awesomess wife ever.
Why?
Cuz I'm hugely pregnant and am still randy.
It doesn't help that I keep having XXX dreams.
Really?
Pregnancy dreams are so vivid.
Let's just say my husband is a VERY lucky man!

I CONFESS
That last one was for IA.
She "yelled" at me last week for not having anything juicy last week.


That's all I got.
Now it's your turn!
Remember to link up with Mamarazzi, cuz we all want to know what know your spilled beans!

8 comments:

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

I'm sick about talking about the wedding too..it's ok to at first, not ok to talk about it all day long! :)

VandyJ said...

I'm over the wedding too.
You go girl--enjoy the hubby action while you can. I did with both mine cause you know that new born period--nothing happens.

Beth W said...

That's what I hear about being preggers- either you're sick, or your horny! Yay for hormones. :)

I haven't been into the royal wedding at all, except for loving Princess Kate's dress, but I agree that Diana's absence on that day is sad.

As for the Disney movie....looks like a sort of updated John Hughes movie thing. Hrmm...

Mrs. Match said...

hahaha that is awesome that you're still randy! Get yours mama!

I wasn't that into the royal wedding but I did watch the recaps. I loved how Harry just beamed at his brother. You could see genuine happiness for him. And the way William whispered to Kate made them seem more real. I wouldn't wish all that attention on anyone.

Tonee said...

I was totally not going to get into the Royal wedding stuff, but got sucked in. I think it was a sort of "release" for me, after having a baby and being in a sort of after pregnancy haze! I guess it's like watching your fav tv show or reading a good novel, just a way to escape. Is that bad? I guess it's better than doing drugs or something huh? ha ha ha
Thanks for the encouraging words on breastfeeding. I think time will make it better, and glad to hear that it wasn't always smooth sailing for you and varied with each of your children.

Forgetfulone said...

I'm sitting here watching pre-wedding footage now! If you had asked me two days ago if I was going to watch, I would have said no! LOL

Do ya think Prom will be as good as HSM? The first one? My daughter is almost 15 now, and I know she's not as into it as she was when high school musical came out years ago, but I bet secretly, she wants to see it.

Xazmin said...

I liked Princess Di as well...I remember exactly where I was when we heard the news.

Gotta admit, I haven't really been much into the wedding. I did think Kate looked lovely though.

Lourie said...

I think it is the hormones that surging through us when we are pregnant. I was always a nympho too. Hubby liked it a lot. Hahaha.