Thursday, April 28, 2011

Award #2

Two awards within two weeks?!?!?!?
I'm a lucky gal!


Rebecca over at Southern Charm nominated me for this "Lovely Blog" Award!
This girl is awesome!!
Really, I wish I could be a southern bell like her!

Thanks so much Rebecca!!

{Present 7 facts about yourself
Award 15 blogs}
  

1. I have a wee bit of a case of OCD when it comes to playing video games. I HAVE to get everything. And I HAVE to smash EVERYTHING to get all the money. It took me over a year to play through Kingdom Hearts because of this.
2. I like to drive. I don't let Steve drive when we are together. I have control issues when it comes to driving.
3. I love to shop. But I can't remember the last time I went shopping for myself.
4. I'm really excited to see what Nintendo will be announcing at E3 this year. It's rumored they are going to be introducing a new console! I'm gonna have to need it.
5. M&M Peanuts are the best thing in the world!
6. I really like Iron Man. (We might be watching the movie right now, lol)
7. I'm excited and sad to that the last Harry Potter movie is coming out this year.






Now for the 15 "Lovely Blogs" I nominate:
1. Lourie @ CA Girl
2.Evelyn @ Hanging by a Sliver Lining
3. Beth @ Living a Goddess Life
4. Miss Angie @ My So-Called Chaos
5. Andie Jaye @ Crayon Freckles
6. Vanessa @ J.FAM...blog for the soul
7. Vivian  @ A Dance For 5
8. Amy @ Involuntary Smiles (I know you don't do these, but you should still know that you have a lovely blog)
9. Debbie @ McCormick Madness
10. Jenifer @ A Marine & all His Girls
11. Katherine @ Feathering the Crow Nest
12. Janae @ Diaries of a Grumpy Grateful Mom
13. Amanda @ The Most Fabulous News
14. Jen @ Jen's random rambling's
15. Myya @ Myya Says...

3 comments:

Debbie said...

WHAT?!

I just came over to say congrats and then see my name! Thank you sweetie!
I'm honored.

Amy said...

You are so cute? Thanks for giving me another award! And you are so stinking funny! I love that you are the designated driver in your family. That just cracks me up.

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Congratulations and thank you!!! We are quite simiar, yet different.

I also like to be in control when driving too, just from the passenger's seat.

AND, I love peanut M&Ms, without the peanuts. :)