
I love that Mamarazzi does this!
You should too!
And don't forget to link up with Mamarazzi!
So here is my list:
- I am sooooooo happy that Steve is home! And will be home until training in May. It's only a week, and I can handle that!
- I am so happy that we went to the doctor last night instead of waiting until this morning. Jake had a rough night, and Steve stayed up with him.
- I am happy that Steve took care of the kids last night and I got to sleep.
- I am happy that we got our tax return and get to go shopping today for things we've needed for a while!
- I am happy that my kids are taking their meds so well and not fighting me when I have to give it to them.
- I am so happy that Spring is in the air! I'm seeing flowers blooming and the trees are budding and some have their flowers too. I love Spring!
- I am so happy that my kids love each other. Zoe really helped me out yesterday taking care of the boys yesterday. She'll make a great Mommy someday!
- I am sooooooo happy that both my Washington won and are going on! Gonzaga plays BYU today. I'm hoping for the upset, but we'll see. Go Zags! Go Dawgs!
- I am so happy that there is lots of fluff and fabric coming my way!
- I am so happy that my kids love to cuddle with me! And are super excited for baby Dexter to come!
So that's my happy list!
What's yours?
4 comments:
Glad the hubby's back! Enjoy your time with him!
yay for the hubby being home!
it has been YEARS since we have received a tax refund...i miss those days.
So awesome the hubs is back! Finally!!!
Tax returns...me likey.
Doesn't it feel like you won a prize when kids take their meds like they are supposed to.
Yay for hubby being home!!!
Double YAY for tax returns, make that a triple YAY :)
Post a Comment