
This is my first Vlog.
Surprisingly, I wasn't that nervous. It's just another way to connect with some adults!
Cuz, I sort of need some adult interaction every now and then.
So, without further ado:
K, so really, I don't think my face looks like a horse. I think it's from the phone.
And yes, I do have a double chin. It's called pregnancy and I'm entering the 3rd trimester.
Please excuse the mess. I'm just now started to get my energy back from my 4 weeks of being sick. And I have a yearbook that needs to get done (instead of doing a Vlog) so the house work has been set aside until I get that done.
Sorry for the super fast movements and not in shot shots. I'm new at this!
Oh, and did you notice what was on tv? Like I said, if there isn't anything on, I put on one of these two movies. Can you name the movie I was watching? Winner gets...um...IDK, something. Bragging rights? I'll think on it.
Oh, and the shirt I'm wearing, it's my fav maternity shirt! From Target! LOVE that store!
We are suppose to submit questions to these two lovely gals for future months, and seeing how I can't really think of anything, I'm asking you, my lovely readers, if you have a question you would like me to answer via this monthly Vlog, let me know! I'll send it forward (with your credit, I'm not like that, I promise) and maybe your question might get answered!
Until next time!
Although, I kind of like doing this, so maybe I'll do more on my own. Thoughts?
15 comments:
O my goodness! I want you to sit down and put your feet up! Relax mama!
I love that you've alphabetized your games and movies! Love your picture of Christ too.
I ALMOST showed you all my bookshelf! It looks a lot like yours!
And. Yeah. Sit down. Sheesh. You need a rest.
I LOVE your diaper bag!
YOU GO GIRL! At least you didn't complain throughout your vlog like I did. And you can totally pull off the no-makeup thing!
I love that cute diaper bag!
I have a slight case of OCD so I get the alphabetizing habit. My dad did that with all of his rock music and our VHS tapes! ;)
Didn't hubby come home this weekend?
Girlfriend....did you say 4th baby???? Oh my goodness!!
I had no idea Harry Potter had different versions? Are they very different?
Very fun!
~Becca
I thought I was the only one that did that! You're a girl after my own heart!
4? Did I hear you say 4? I think I can guess what your hidden talent is!
Thanks for playing and asking for questions please send any our way!
wowzer...you make me tired.
loved your VLOG, live that you put it all out there.
seriously awesome all of it!
Temples are GORGEOUS!!! When I started blogging I started asking this one gal about temples. I think they are AHHHHMAZING! Ok so I am tired for you! By the end of your video I was breathing hard just thinking about being super preggo & having 4 other kiddos running around. And SERIOUSLY you alpha your videos... How the heck do you get them to even stay on the shelves with 4 kids??? My 1 1/2 yr old will not leave them alone! Oh & your double chin... WHATEVER! I've got a huge one & I don't have a good excuse. Sigh. I really need to talk the hubs into one more baby so then I can have a reason LOL. I still can't get over watching you & thinking you only live an hour from me. Crazy right!
Cute! I think you look adorable on camera! Braver than I am - I don't want anyone to see me at my current 40 pounds heavier, 3rd trimester state! How vain am I, I should just give it up. Anyway, you are so cute (again), and have a great personality!
Loved this! You look so great!
I'm with everyone else...you make me tired! Just thinking of you chasing after 4 kids with one on the way and a husband who's been gone makes me want to hop on a plane and come give you an extra pair of hands!
I LOVE that yor organize your DVDs and games. We're gamers too...my hubby WAY more than me, but we all love it.
Great vlog!
P.S. I love this vlog thing. It's so fun to match up everyone's voices with their faces! You look great, btw!
all of your disclaimers cracked me up. i wish i was an organizer. my house would look so much better. i really want a WII.
you are an awesome seamstress. i want to be a better sew-er
I love to read too but do it all electronically now.
I alphabetize stuff too... the DVDs I keep on a bookshelf upstairs and they have to be separated first by TV series and second movies. The video games (which there aren't very many of) are kept downstairs. I don't bother to alphabetize books, though, because I like those organized by size.
If I had my way, I'd have my pantry in order, and all of my books and DVD's alphabetized, but my family moves things around!
Love all the temples. Great Vlog!
oh lord! I can't imagine the work when you get new videos. good for you, though. you can always find what you are looking for!
Post a Comment