Um, no not really. But, since I'm a nice person (hahahaha that's what you think!), I'll play.
My friend, Myya, tagged me in a handwriting game.
Really? I have the WORST handwriting ever!
*click to make bigger....at your own risk!*
So we had to answer these questions:
1. What is your name? And your blog?
2. What is your blog URL?
3. Write: The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
4. Favorite quote.
5. Favorite song?
6. Favorite band/singers?
7. Say anything you want.
8. Pass this along to a few bloggers.
Ok, so there you go. See, my handwriting sucks! And when my hand starts to hurt, it gets really bad. REALLY bad. I hate taking notes!
Oh, and I can't spell. It gets worse as I get more pregnant.
Oh, and I can't spell. It gets worse as I get more pregnant.
But, Myya, on the other hand. I wish I had cute handwriting like that.
I wish I had the girly, cute, handwriting.
Mine is worse then a lefty's!
*sorry if there are any lefty's out there*
So, please check out Myya's cute handwriting (and the chick that tagged her, it's like art that one!)
And play along (even if I didn't tag you. Read the note, I explain why! LOL!)
Thanks Myya for thinking of me. Really! It was fun...ish!
LOL!
1 comment:
Thanks for playing!!! I totally didn't wanna do it either, but then I felt bad cuz I todl her I couldn't compete with her awesome handwriting & she was like Oooohhh com'on, it's all for fun. Then I thought, yep, why not. Plus, it makes for a suppah easy post. I'm lazy like that & I don't post near as often as I'd like to. These "fillers" are nice to have.
Your handwriting is not bad! Definitely not all girly bubbly poo pooo like mine (I am totally making fun of mine right here).
I couldn't figure out how to make my picture biggify on my blog??? I am soo annoyed that I am not as computer savvy as I think I am.
Boooo to the heartburn - go lay down, isn't that supposed to help???
Post a Comment