Thursday, November 25, 2010

6 years ago

Yesterday (the 24th), our very first baby was born, Jacob.

Jake has been an adventure. Should have known it was going to be like that from the very beginning. But it's been fun!

Jake loves school! He loved going to school yesterday on his birthday. He loves his brothers and sister. He loves his family. Jake is so smart. So super smart. Jake is a wonderful help around the house! I love Jake so much! I can't wait to see how he turns out! I know he'll be awesome!

So, for his birthday, I went into his school for the Thanksgiving Feast. They sang songs and ate yummy food. The kids loved going to Jake's class. Then, we went into downtown to go get Daddy. Warmed up at a coffee shop with some hot chocolate! After Daddy joined us, we went back home and stopped at Target to get his birthday present and have some lunch. Came home and Jake and Daddy played Little Big planet for a while. Then Jake opened presents!


From Grammy and Boppie, 7 pairs of pj's. He really liked these, the Phineas and Ferb jammies and Mario jammies! He wore Mario last night!

From Grandma Marilu and Harry, a card and a gift card to Toy's R Us! Sweet!!

And from us, a Police Robot Imaginext. He really liked it!!


Steve made the cake (I just couldn't do it, too tired). It was chocolate with chocolate frosting and green sprinkles. Yummy!

Happy Birthday Jake!

6 already, wow!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't seem like it has been 6 years already. Glad he had a good day. Such a silly grin.
Mom