This week has not been kind to us. First, Leo is sick. Threw up once, but had a fever for two and half days. But now he is fine.
Yesterday, Teage started running a fever. No throw up, but a nice hot fever. I think it's because he is pushing some molars threw right now, but you never know. He seems fine this morning, but has a fever still.
And then Zoe. Poor girl. She woke up with a nasty fever. Gave her some meds, water and told her to curl up on the couch.
I hate it when my kids are sick. I feel for them and wish I could just take the pain away. It also means, I don't get much done because I'm cuddling with one child or another. So I guess that pile of laundry and dishes and the smelly trash won't get taken care of today. Here's hopin that some sweet love and cuddles will make everyone feel better.
Yesterday, Teage started running a fever. No throw up, but a nice hot fever. I think it's because he is pushing some molars threw right now, but you never know. He seems fine this morning, but has a fever still.
And then Zoe. Poor girl. She woke up with a nasty fever. Gave her some meds, water and told her to curl up on the couch.
I hate it when my kids are sick. I feel for them and wish I could just take the pain away. It also means, I don't get much done because I'm cuddling with one child or another. So I guess that pile of laundry and dishes and the smelly trash won't get taken care of today. Here's hopin that some sweet love and cuddles will make everyone feel better.
1 comment:
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that your kiddos aren't feeling well! Hope you stay well and enjoy the cuddles.
Post a Comment