Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fun at the Park {July 3rd}

Steve had a four day weekend for the 4th! Awesome!!

What did we do? Stay home all weekend because we were all sick.

That's ok though. We had a Harry Potter weekend (only to find out that ABC Family is having one this weekend, LOL)!

We played LEGO Harry Potter, watched the first movie, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (we wanted to watch the first three with the kids, but didn't make it past the first movie), played with the kids, read some books (I finished the Sword of Truth series. It's really good and you should read it too! A new book is coming out early next year!) and we did manage to go to a park on Saturday!!

No worries, we had our tube meat and watermelon on the 4th! Just stayed inside (we were really sick on Sunday) and enjoyed the holiday by ourselves.

Here are some picks of our cute kids in their cute 4th of July outfits!!! I love this holiday and I love that I can dress my kids alike for this one holiday and it's ok!!

Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks??? I love this kid!


If you watch Jake, and if he has pockets, his hands will always end up in them! What a little man!!


When we named Leo, we had no idea that he would truly grow into his name. And by grow, I mean ROAR!!! He is always roaring. Every toy roars. Even the horse and pig he likes to play with the most, ROAR!


My little Lion! He's curls are coming back, and I can't make myself cut his hair. He wears the shag pretty well! LOL!!


My little Princess in her "pretty dress". She just had to bring her baby and stroller (an early birthday present) with her to the park. She's such a good mommy!


Look who's standing and walking!!!!!! Teage just loves to walk around things or standing and flapping his arms. He took 6 steps to me today! He'll be walking around this apartment before we know it!

Fun on the swing. We had all four kids going at once, and I was going to take a picture, but the battery died. UGH! Oh well. Isn't Teage cute though?


Aren't they just the cutest kids on the block?
We think so!!

Hope you all had a wonder 4th of July!!

2 comments:

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

yes they are SUPER CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Always love these pictures of the 4th. Mom