Monday, June 28, 2010

RWB SWAP-----IT'S HERE!!!!!!

I got my package from my Red, White and Blue swap partner, {Leah}!!!

I had to keep it away from my "good helpers". They wanted to carry it from the mail boxes to our apartment. But I thought that might be unwise.


Opening the box!! Had to stop myself and take a picture. What could be inside?????????


Ooooooooo, me likey!!

Along with all this loot, {Leah} send a note with why she sent the things she did!
(I got a card for her, but when we got back from the PO, I found I had left it behind. Good thing I left notes on the gifts!)

1. Family Fun magazine! Said to have fun 4th of July crafts for kids!!
2.USA w/ Stars decor! We both rent, so decorating for holidays has to be small. Very cute!!
3. RWB Cookie Cutters! 'nugh said!
4. RWB Tootsie pops! Totally American! and totally my favorite!
5. Kool Aid! Cherry, Blueberry and invisible watermelon-kiwi!
6. Glow Sticks!! More for the kids than for me (or so you think!)
7. Cupcake paper and sticks for the 4th! now to make some cookies and cupcakes!!
8. Popsicle mold, for the Kool Aid! {Leah} To make an American classic---Bomb Pops! Love those!!


Thank you so much {Leah} for the wonderful loot! Check out her blog to see what I sent her!


And a huge thanks to Mamarazzi for hosting another Swap! She does the best swaps, so next time, you should do it too!!


Red White and Blue Swap

4 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

YAY for the Red, White and Blue!

looks like a fab package, but both you and Leah always do an amazing job, so i wasn't worried.

my next swap is a GAME Swap...keep an eye out for it, it's gonna be RAD!

Sami said...

I have never in my life seen a white tootsie pop! That's so cool!
I'm totally with you about the little "helpers". It's a wonder I ever even got a picture of it all together, since my treasures kept disappearing off the table...

Kelley said...

LOL...I almost got the red.white and blue tootsie pops for my package...but had to go with the Twizzlers. LOVE me the licorice.

Great package! Enjoy all your goodies.

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

Leah was my swap partner awhile ago! She is great huh? Looks like a fun package!