Seven days before our seventh anniversary, Steve starting bring home gifts for me. Each day had a gift and a love note! I just had to share how awesome each were. (And to brag how sweet my groom is!)
MONDAY

One dark pink rose! It smelled sooooo good!!
TUESDAY

The best chocolate ever!!!
WEDNESDAY

Blueberries. Which I (and Leo) ate before I took a picture. They were really good!
THURSDAY

My favorite type of lip balm! He knows me so well!
FRIDAY

The next book in the series I'm reading.
(Note the awesome counter top. It is not ours, it's my sister-in-laws. We went up there for the weekend to celebrate my mother-in-laws 60th. That's the next post!)SATURDAY
More of the best chocolate ever. (Don't worry, I shared!)
SUNDAY!!!

More yummy chocolate and another book. Steve says the book is even better then the movie. I'll have to read it once I'm done with the Sword of Truth series.
Don't I have the best husband ever? Each note was another reason why he loves me so much and why our past seven years has been awesome. Thanks Steve for spoiling me! I love you!!
2 comments:
Ooo!! I will have to try that chocolate! Is it from Whole Foods? I recognize the 365 brand... What a great idea Steve. You two are so dang romantic it makes me sick - HA HA...totally kidding! It makes me smile!
that is SO sweet!! wish my hubby did that!! LOL
Post a Comment