Monday, February 15, 2010

Our Hotel Room

We're staying at the Residence Inn Seattle Lake Union. It's a nice place. We really are right on the Lake. It's a nice place. They have a warm breakfast in the mornings. Which is good. So, I get when Steve gets up for work, then I get dressed real quick and the kids and I head down (they are in their pj's) to have some breakfast. They did really well just seating at our table while I got them some food.

We brought some food with us for lunches. There will be lots of pb&j!

So now, onto the room. It's really great. If you are ever in Seattle, and can afford this place, I say go for it. I love having a kitchen!


This is what you see coming in. The Living Room, not Leo!

If you turn to the left, you walk into the kitchen. Full sized fridge, dishwasher (not a lot of dishes, but since it's just me and the kids during the day, it's ok), microwave, stove top, and toaster (it's in the cupboard).

If you turn right, you see this door. Open the door and...

...you see a bathroom. Steve didn't see this door at first and thought the red couch was the "other bed" for the kids. It's a hide-a-bed, but if he only looked around a little more, he would have found another room!

See, another room! Two beds for Jake and Zoe!

With a nice tv! We got crib from the hotel for Leo. See the silver, that's the crib.

Now, back out in the living room/kitchen to the left is our room.

Ahh, a nice big bed!

Teage is in our room. But he's sick, so he usually ends up in bed with us. Nice tv again. They are all LG's.

Here is the bathroom area.

And our tiny bathroom.

So that's it. The hotel has a pool and a fitness center. Which, I will check out and use tonight, after Steve gets back from work.

I'm really hoping the kids feel better tomorrow. It would be nice to do some exploring around here. We're really close to the Space Needle and Children's Museum. But I'd like to have non crying, sick kids.

And if you're in Seattle, let me know. I need some company. Just beware, all the kids are sick. Just colds, but it's not fun!

4 comments:

:: ashley :: said...

go Marriott! I worked for Marriott for 4 years, I LOVE residence inns, they are so comfy! and perfect for families. sign up for marriott rewards while you are there (its FREE) and you can earn lots of points for free vacations. have fun and hope you're kids feel good soon!

Tonee said...

Wow, I love posh and chic hotel rooms like that. Looks very nice, now if the kids weren't sick it would be a perfect combination!

Marilu said...

This is great! I love the tour, I do the same thing when I'm away and want to remember the places we stay. We've had some suites like this too. They are really nice. I love that there was that 'hidden' room. That's like dreams I have sometimes.

Rachel said...

WOw, what a vacation, that is awesome you lucky ducks! :)