Saturday, November 7, 2009

And so it begins!


I am now down to 1 child at home!

My parents were kind of enough to take the other three for a full week! From Saturday till Saturday! I couldn't be much happier!

I haven't had a break and just focused all my time on a baby since Zoe was born. So for 3 years I've had to be a mom to two or more kids. I think I've earned this break!

Thank you so much Mom and Dad for take Jake, Zoe and Leo. It really means a lot!

Maybe now I can get the house super clean, the summer clothes put away, and spend some quality time with Steve and Teage!

P.S. I started missing my kids as soon as my parents started backing up to leave.


1 comment:

Tonee said...

What a sweet Mom you are! Hope you enjoy your much needed break. You are going to feel like a young newlywed couple that just had your first child!