Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Zoe!

On July 23rd, 2006, my little Princess was born. I really can't believe it's been three years since she was born.

Here she is one day old, already to go home for the first time. Isn't she a cutie?


We had a very small party. Just family. We only had a few presents for her. Good thing she won't remember this birthday. But we were packing and getting ready for this move, so a small break was all we could afford for a birthday party.


Zoe got a tutu from Mom and Dad (I made the tutu), another tutu from Grandma Coster, with shorts and a shirt to dress up in, along with some more shorts and shirts to have, a cute blue dress from Grammy along with a matching bow.


Here's the Birthday Girl! Isn't she pretty?


Singing "Happy Birthday". I love this cake with the cupcakes (and I have to shamefully admit I got this cake from Walmart).


And what birthday girl isn't complete without getting frosting all over her face?

Zoe is such a blessing in our lives. She is a great helper and little mommy. She loves her brothers so much. And if you haven't had a Zoe hug, well then, you're missing out. She gives the best hugs ever! And she loves to cuddle and have her tummy rubbed. Zoe really is my daughter! I love having a daughter. She is so special to me and to her daddy. We love you very much Zoe, and can't wait to see what kind of young women you turn out to be! Happy Birthday (a week late)!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

I've always loved her hair!!!!!!! And that bow is so cute on her!!!