The Red, White and Blue swap I did hosted by
Mamarazzi (she did an awesome job pairing me up with my partner!) came the other day! My partner,
Kameron-A Wrinkle in Time, is a wonderful person! We both are prego, from the Great Northwest (she lives on the East Coast now) and just started sewing and be crafty! Go
here to see what I sent her. Now, for my goodies!

The box. We came home from shopping, and the kids always make it to the door before I do. I heard them screaming, "a box, a box!"

Ohhh, the goodies!

I just love the fact that she took the time to decorate the envelop of the card!

What a pretty card!! I like cheeries!

Look at all that
Red,
White and
Blue!!

This is a little "peek" of what I was getting. She gave me a $5 gift certificate to an online digital scrapping store. I did end up getting the one she printed off. It was just too cute!

Look at that pretty fabric. It actually is from the same collection I made my diaper bag from. So, I'm thinking I'll make a really cute bag/purse for me with it!

I love Burt's Bees Lip Balm! And it was good timing too, that morning, I just found that I had washed and dried my old lip balm in a pair of jeans.

CHOCOLATE!!! Trust me, those didn't last long!

Sorry the flash is bad, but she made this for little baby Teage! Isn't it cute? And sent a teething ring. Which is really good, because I think all our old ones are now toys for Jake, Zoe and Leo, and they aren't giving them up!

See, how cute that is? I love the fact she made this just for me. So thoughtful!

R,W,B ribbon! I really don't have ribbon in the house, so this is just great!

And last but not least, R,W, & B candles. I cannot wait to move and to be able to burn these babies! They smell so good. Stupid housing and the no burning candles rule!

And the kids stole the bubble wrap and played with it all day long. And the next day, and they are still playing with it.
So, thank you Kameron for the awesomeness you sent! And thank you Mamarazzi for putting all this together!
9 comments:
I love all the stuff you got! I participated in this swap too, aren't they fun??!!
Great stuff! Too cute! :)
Glad you liked everything. :o) You were a great partner and I look forward to meeting Baby Teage very soon!
Woohoo! Aren't these swaps GREAT!
Looking forward to my package. WIll post ASAP!
How fun! You got some great! I love the shirt!!
woo hoo!! you guys REALLY took such great care of each other! and oh the creativity on BOTH your parts...i knew it was a good match...i am glad i was right!
swaps rock! love that ribbon!!
You totally scored!
Wicked, nifty, COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! And you're so good...I'll never forget the day you walked into your RA's apartment and saw my candle burning!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! my cheeks are still red!!! :)
Post a Comment