Thursday, June 11, 2009

{Pursuit of Happiness}

Day 7

I love the fact that I am a gamer! I love being able to sit down with my hubby and play a game with him. Whether it be Boomer Man, Lego Star Wars, Paper Mario, Mario Kart or Civilization (that's a PC game). I think I'm the coolest wife ever, because I will sit down and play Rainbow 6 or some other shooter game. That's right, I like shooting games. My favorite, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter or GRAW. Not a lot of blood. No guts. No swearing. Unlike Rainbow 6. Lots of blood and swearing. Although, my favorite line from a bad guy "Dude he was my friend".
Anyways, it makes me happy to sit down and be involved with my gamer husband. I love the fact that I can get excite about watching E3 (the big video game media event where the announce new games and hardware) and I can't wait for some of the new games that are going to come out. Like Lego Harry Potter years 1-4! oh yeah!!!

1 comment:

Tonee said...

You are right! That is something to be proud of because I am pretty sure you are the only wife I know that can say that! Nice that you guys share that in common. I actually really dislike most video games (although I did like Boom Blox!)